Monday

In the memory of Trayvon Martin by Roy Edward Sydnor III

Trayvon Martin Protest - Sanford
Trayvon Martin Protest - Sanford (Photo credit: werthmedia)
Trayvon Martin Protest - Sanford
Trayvon Martin Protest - Sanford (Photo credit: werthmedia)

What is it that makes you hate me so?
It's seems to have started long ago.
Is it the color of my skin or the guilt that you have for selling off my kin?
You brought me here on a ship to do your work
you sold me you raped my woman and today you still kill my children.
What have I done for you to treat me this way?
You call youself the master race to any God fearing man you are just a discrace.
I can't hate you for my God won't allow me too. I will pray for you and let only God judge you..

In the memory of Trayvon Martin

by Roy Edward Sydnor III







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
so a guy with a gun follows a kid he finds suspect for several blocks,
 even as police are telling him over his 911 call to cease and desist from following the kid.

the guy shoots the child!

what's not premeditated about it?

puhleeze~!

..
.ero
.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: