Friday

Paint it Black


here i am considering my mortality and wondering if the passion is only a reflection of a long, long time ago when synchronicity of synchronicity, Jagger pays a much appreciated visit which reminds me that its been a while so here i am watching a memory? no. a pale reflection of something . . . .

---- ah, i miss kickin' it with jamz, no, not metformin, or ambutol but trails and traces before the face-eating zombie apocalypse, yadda yadda


- - - - i ramble and digress: i love the stones, rock and roll, and i love that "If I look hard enough into the setting sun
My love will laugh with me before the morning comes"


- - - i never get around to saying how much i like a memory: the one with the lovers and the tumor. well, i do so like it very much. kudos to memes. not that i care for tumors much  but i do so love lovers even of the star-crossed variety (are there any others worth mentioning?)


 - - - jagger does not dance as much as he rhyhmically walks across the stage. no? and this clip is already a generation old. phew!

- - - - do we step aside and make way for the new? or do we do what only we can do according to ourselves alone?


 - - - enjoy the future, it will be exciting times.
 me? "I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes"

Hmm, hmm, hmm...

No comments: