Sunday

A 60-Year-Old Man Killed Himself Yesterday And Left This Incredibly Detailed Website As His Suicide Note | Thought Catalog

A 60-Year-Old Man Killed Himself Yesterday And Left This Incredibly Detailed Website As His Suicide Note | Thought Catalog:

 "The apt analogy is that I’ve run the race. I already got to the finish line. I didn’t croak on the way. I didn’t get embarrassed. I didn’t break a leg. I sprinted most of the time and sometimes I slowed to a walk to catch my breath. But, I could see the finish line and I liked it!! The last thing on Earth I was going to do when I got there was… keep going. I completed the race because I went over every hurdle that was in my way. Sometimes I fell. But, I got back up and ran that much harder. Perhaps your finish line is a little farther off in the distance than mine. I don’t know. I only know I reached mine and when I got there the only thing I wanted to do was rest. And, so I shall."



...ero.

No comments: